{Script}

{CSS}

Site Problems

OK, all fixed now. Sorry~

17 comments :

Anonymous said...

I was worried why I couldn't access your new site, hoping that you had not give up on us.
It is understandable that you get so many visits because your CCs are simple the best!

I can wait for one week or two I guess.
Hopefully everything will work fine. :)

SkyelarMarie said...

I was just about to ask you or someone else what was going on, but I was going to wait a while to see if you said anything. It is no problem and I just hope you can get everything up and running again! I am looking forward to everything you guys are creating!

Have a nice night!
Skye

animevidnnt said...

at least you get to know you're awesome! *it'ssomething*

KosmoKhaos said...

Take your time! I wish you all well on your new site and hope you all keep coming out with more beautiful content!

Anonymous said...

You're the best!
No worries about the site, we'll wait for you guys! <3
By the way, I haven't had the time to answer yet, but I will soon! ;)


Keep up the great work!

Mell :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, and by the way, NRaas Industries is now located here : http://nraas.wikispaces.com/

Talk to you soon!

Mell :)

animevidnnt said...

I could give you guys a translation to spanish of your new web site, if you want :D, i can speak spanish

animevidnnt said...

BTW! i love your hairs!! since the Lara croft one. Perfect for my sim!

Jess said...

Lovely hairs and sliders, my thanks to you :) ♥

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was wondering if you're going to update your slider hack for the new patch?

Anonymous said...

Yes, please update the slider hack when you can.

Anonymous said...

Do you think the HQ Mod will be updated? I try checking the SClub site everyday, but it is under maintenance.

Anonymous said...

Will you update the slider mod? Please? =^.^=

Anonymous said...

Your download button doesn't work =(

Robert John said...

Connect Canon MG3650 Printer to Wifi is a very annoying issue. If you are facing the same error check this blog and Just follow the steps which are written on the blog to Connect Canon MG3650 Printer to Wifi. We give online help for Any problem with Printer.

mj said...

First, you need to understand what a freelancer is. A freelancer is an individual who works for themselves. They are often highly qualified with numerous specialized skills that make them great assets for business owners. hire freelancers

Anonymous said...

You need to change your business from old-fashioned marketing methods and move it towards automated ones in order to scale your business. SalezShark's business CRM software allows you to automate your sales process and reach your target market in many countries, including the USA, UK Dubai, New Zealand, Dubai, and other international locations.